Bubbley Girl – How do I become that bubbly girl everyone likes?
I used to be that bubbly girl everyone liked. Then I got busy with school and work, I gained weight and started feeling sorry for myself. But now I’m back on track and ready to be the bubbly girl again! Here’s how:
Get enough sleep.
Sleep is one of the most important things to consider when you want to be bubbly and energetic. You should be getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night, so here are some ways that you can increase your sleep:
- Limit caffeine intake before bedtime. This includes coffee, soda and other caffeinated drinks as well as chocolate! Caffeine takes about 2 hours for it to leave your body after drinking it. Try switching out coffee for decaf or herbal tea if possible – it’s still an energy booster without all those extra chemicals!
- Stop working on your phone before going to bed! The light from our phones disrupts our circadian rhythm (our internal clock) which makes us feel tired even though we may not realize why at first glance…but trust me here – stop using electronics 30 minutes before going off into dreamland land 🙂
Drinking water is a great way to stay hydrated, but it can also have many other benefits:
- Weight loss. Drinking water can help you feel full, which will make you less likely to eat junk food or overeat at meals.
- Hangover cure. Drinking lots of water during and after a night out on the town (or even just a long day at work) helps your body recover from alcohol poisoning more quickly by flushing toxins out through urine and sweat.
- Digestion aid. If you’re having trouble digesting certain foods or experiencing flatulence, try drinking some warm lemon juice mixed with honey before eating–it’ll help with digestion!
It’s a simple solution, but it works. Chewing gum can help you relax, focus and deal with stress. It will also stop you from smoking or eating unhealthy food when you’re feeling down. You might even want to try chewing mint-flavored gum if alcohol is something that makes you feel bad about yourself!
Eat more carbs and protein.
Carbohydrates are the body’s main source of energy, so it’s important to eat enough of them every day. The best sources of carbohydrates are fruit, vegetables, legumes (like beans), whole grains and starchy foods like potatoes or pasta. Protein helps build muscles and tissues in your body–so if you’re exercising regularly then make sure that you’re getting enough protein too! The best sources of protein are meat (especially red meat), fish eggs nuts seeds
Exercise regularly and build up your muscles.
The next step is to exercise regularly and build up your muscles.
Exercise is a critical part of becoming a bubbly girl, because it helps build strength in your body and mind. The more muscle mass you have, the better able you’ll be able to handle stressors in life–and thus stay happy!
There are many different types of exercise that can help you become more bubbly: walking around town with friends (or alone), running laps around a track or field at school or work if there is one nearby, taking dance lessons at night school…the possibilities are endless! If there’s an activity that interests you but doesn’t seem like it would fit into your schedule right now because it takes too long each day then start small–maybe just try walking 10 minutes every morning before breakfast instead of sitting around reading social media posts until lunchtime like usual? You’ll still get some benefits while making progress towards achieving bigger goals down the road when they come along later down this same path towards being happier overall.
Smile more often.
Smile more often. Smiling is contagious and makes you feel better, which is why it’s hard to resist! Use it as an icebreaker when meeting new people and at the end of your conversations as well.
You can become a bubbly girl by taking care of yourself, making good choices and avoiding bad ones
A bubbly girl is a person who is happy and outgoing. She makes people feel good about themselves and knows how to make friends easily.
If you want to be like this, then there are a few things that you can do:
- Sleep well. Sleep at least 6 hours each night, as sleep deprivation can lower your mood and make it harder for you to deal with stressors in life (such as schoolwork).
- Drink lots of water throughout the day–about 8 glasses per day! Water helps keep your skin hydrated and healthy looking; plus it keeps those pesky hunger pangs away so that they don’t lead directly back into bad eating habits such as skipping meals or overeating junk food instead of healthy foods like fruits/vegetables/whole grains etc…
- Chew gum while studying or working out so as not only does it help keep those pesky hunger pangs away but also releases endorphins which will make us feel happier overall – plus we’ll look better too because who wouldn’t want some glowing cheeks? 🙂
There’s no magic formula for becoming a bubbly girl. It’s just about making good choices and avoiding bad ones. If you want to be the kind of person who lights up a room and everyone wants to spend time with them, then all it takes is some hard work and dedication on your part!