Black Anime Girl Drawing – How to draw a black person in an anime style
Drawing anime is a lot of fun and very rewarding. And while it might seem like an impossible task at first, I promise that with the right tools and technique, you’ll be able to sketch any anime character in no time!
Start by drawing a circle to indicate the basic shape of the head
To get started, you’ll want to draw a circle that represents the size of your character’s head. This is a good way to ensure that everything else you draw will be proportional. If you don’t have access to rulers and templates, just use your best judgment when drawing this circle!
Once this first step is done, move on to step 2 below:
Step 2: Draw the eyes and mouth Now that you have a circle to work with, it’s time to begin sketching the rest of your character’s facial features. First draw two dots for the eyes, then draw a line connecting them together at an angle. Make sure that both of these lines are roughly parallel! Next, draw another line on top of this one but slightly higher up so that it forms an upside down V shape. This will help create dimension in your character’s face by showing where they’re looking at.
Add lines to outline the jaw, cheekbones and chin.
Draw a line across the circle to indicate your character’s jaw. Then add two curved lines on either side of this line at an angle that matches your reference image. These will represent where her cheeks will be located in relation to her face shape; make sure they are parallel with each other, but not too close together or too far apart (about 1/4 inch apart). Last but not least, add another curved line beneath those two so that it comes up from just below them–this is where your character’s chin should be located!
Draw a small circle on each side of your character’s face to show where their eyes will be. You can do this freehand, or you can use a template.
Now you’re ready to draw your character’s eyes. Draw a small circle on each side of their face to show where their eyes will be. You can do this freehand, or you can use a template for more accuracy.
If you are using a template, first trace around the outer edge of the eye shape onto your paper with pencil or pen (try not to smudge it). Then fill in the rest with black marker or paint if desired, then erase any extra lines from around the edges once dry!
Extend the bottom half of your character’s jaw so that it ends in two curves, like parentheses around the mouth area.
- Draw the bottom half of your character’s jaw as two curves that encircle the mouth area.
- Extend the top half of your character’s nose so that it ends in two curves, like parentheses around the eyes and eyebrows area.
- Draw an oval shape for each eye and then add smaller ovals inside those ovals to create highlights on each iris (the colored part). If you don’t know what irises look like, just draw circles with dots in them! It will still look great!
- Add some eyelashes by drawing small lines coming out from behind each eyeball towards its outer corner; these lines should curve upward slightly as they approach their destination point at which point they should bend back down again before continuing on toward said destination point.*
Draw two vertical lines below the circle for eyes, and make sure to leave space for eyebrows on either side of them.
Draw two vertical lines below the circle for eyes, and make sure to leave space for eyebrows on either side of them. Eyes are usually larger than they appear in real life, so don’t be afraid to make them big! You can also draw them at an angle instead of straight on (as shown above).
Use diagonal markings from each corner inwards to create almond-shaped eyes and eyebrows.
- Use a ruler to help you draw straight lines.
- Draw the eyes in a circle first, then extend the lines outwards.
- Make sure the eyes are symmetrical and that they are the same distance apart.
- Draw the eyebrows in a similar way to how you did with your own face (if it helps, draw an outline of yourself and place this over your drawing).
Go back over all these lines with very light strokes when you’re done so that they’re easy to see, but don’t erase them completely. This will make it easier if you need to go back over any areas later on in the process.
Now that you’ve drawn the outline of your character, it’s time to go back over it with very light strokes. This will make it easier if you need to go back over any areas later on in the process.
Drawing is a process and an art form, so there’s no need for perfection right away! You can always fix mistakes later on as long as they aren’t too noticeable or distracting from your overall drawing.
Takeaway – Drawing anime isn’t hard if you have patience and practice!
So, what’s the takeaway from this tutorial? Drawing anime isn’t hard if you have patience and practice! Drawing anime is a great way to express your creativity, and it can make you a better artist. If you want to learn how to draw in an anime style, start off by drawing simple shapes and lines until you get comfortable with the basics. Then move onto more complex drawings like faces and bodies by breaking them down into simpler forms that build up into more complicated shapes as we did here with our black girl character who was modeled after me 🙂 Hope this helps!
Don’t be discouraged if your first couple drawings aren’t perfect! The key is to keep practicing and experimenting until you find your style–and that means trying new things all the time. If you want to learn more about drawing anime, check out our other tutorials on how to draw faces or bodies in this style too!
Answer ( 1 )
Black Anime Girl Drawing – Introduction
Are you a fan of anime and looking to draw a black character in that style? Look no further, because we’ve got you covered! Drawing a black anime girl may seem daunting at first, but with the right tools and techniques, it can be an exciting and rewarding experience. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to create your own stunning black anime girl drawing that will make heads turn. So get ready to unleash your creativity and let’s dive into the world of anime artistry!
What You Will Need
Before diving into the steps of drawing a black anime girl, it’s important to gather all the necessary materials. Here are some things you will need:
1. Pencil: Start with a simple pencil so you can make changes easily without having to erase too harshly.
2. Eraser: A good eraser is essential for correcting mistakes and refining your lines.
3. Paper: Choose paper that has a smooth surface and won’t smudge easily, since anime drawings often require lots of shading.
4. Reference images: Look up reference images of black characters in anime style to ensure that you’re creating an accurate representation.
While these basics are enough to get started, there are also additional tools that could help elevate your artwork further such as fine line pens for outlining or colored pencils for adding more depth.
Keep in mind that when it comes to art, experimentation is key – feel free to try different mediums and techniques until you find what works best for your personal style!
Step by Step Guide
Step by Step Guide:
Drawing a black anime girl can be intimidating, especially if you’re new to the style. But don’t worry, follow these step-by-step instructions and you’ll have a beautiful drawing in no time!
1. Start with the basic shapes: Begin by sketching out the basic shapes of the head, body, arms, and legs. Use light lines so that you can easily erase any mistakes.
2. Add details to the face: Once you have your basic shape sketched out, it’s time to add some detail to your character’s face. Draw lightly at first until you get everything just right.
3. Draw hair and clothing: Next up is hair and clothing! For an anime-style character design make sure her hairstyle is unique but not over-the-top; keep it simple yet elegant as this will define their personality more clearly.
4. Finish with shadows and highlights: Use darker lines for outlines where needed around clothes or accessories before adding shadings on top with contrasting hues or tones depending upon lighting effect desired on paper/screen surface used.
Remember practice makes perfect when learning how to draw an anime black girl in a particular style! So take your time and enjoy each step along the way as art should always be therapeutic rather than stressful experience!
Tips and Tricks
Drawing an anime-style black girl can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it can also be challenging. By following the step-by-step guide we have provided along with some helpful tips and tricks, you’ll soon find yourself creating beautiful black anime girl drawings. Remember to practice regularly, experiment with different techniques and styles, and most importantly – enjoy the process! With patience and persistence, you will improve your skills over time. Happy drawing!